Berkshire Association of Clubs for Young People (known as Berkshire Youth throughout this policy) takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
This policy covers what personally identifiable information Berkshire Youth collects and how it is treated. Personal, identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to our website. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This policy applies to our website and WiFi, and does not extend to the practices of other websites that we may link to, companies that we do no own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our email address is email@example.com.
You may contact us by phone on +44 118 909 0927.
When visiting websites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Berkshire Youth collects and how it is used.
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- Your IP addresses
- Name, email address and phone number when the contact page of our website or WiFi login page is completed
Our website generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the website runs with minimum disruption. We also collect data using Google Analytics.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You may also have the right to ask to complete information you think is incomplete
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- You have the tight to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at our contact details above.