We are refurbishing The Waterside Centre in Newbury and need your help!
We propose to refurbish the building to provide:
- A state-of-the-art facility for the young people of Newbury: a youth club, activities, a safe space
- A community building available for clubs and societies
- A valued asset for the Newbury community – encompassing a climbing wall, hall, dance studio and water based activities
How can I help?
We need an additional £700,000 to complete this state-of-the-art youth services facility. The sooner we have the funds in place, the sooner this exciting new facility can open!
If you would like to donate to our project to refurbish the Waterside Centre, please visit our fundraising page on The Good Exchange here. Your donation will be doubled when donating via this link thanks to match funding from Greenham Trust, ie every £1 you donate will become a £2 donation.
We hope that the West Berkshire community will be as excited as we are about this project.
Call to Action!
Are you a local company, group, tradesperson or individual who can help? There are plenty of ways to get involved and we shall ensure that you are always given the credit that you deserve!
We have created a ‘wish list’ of jobs and items we still need to complete this project. Please contact us if you are able to help with any of these items:
- Demolitions and Site Clearance
- Roof Coverings
- External Windows and Doors
- Drylining, Screeding, Plastering
- Wall/Floor Finishes
- Staircases, Balustrades, Handrails
- Kitchen, Fixtures, Fittings
- Design/Install Mechanical Plumbing and Electrical
Water Sport Equipment
- Spray Decks
- Buoyancy Aids
- Standup Paddle Boards
- Open Canoes
- Throw Lines
- Dry Bags
- Waterproof Trousers
- First Aid
- High Back Seat
- Cafe Tables
- Stacking Chairs
- Folding Tables
- Lighting Rigs
- Projector Screen
- Folding Benches
- Music System
- Portable Mirrors
- 4-Seater Chair Set
II you are able to help with any of these items, please let us know by email or by phone on 0118 909 0927.
Please get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0118 909 0927 if you have any questions about this exciting project.